Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Tuesday Update

Hi Guys! I am sick, again. I don't know what it is. I have a fever, aches, a headache, sometimes a stomachache. Daddy and Mommy are getting discouraged by my sickness. Please pray for all of us! I think I might have malaria. It is hard to tell.

I had my last music class this Monday. And next week, there is going to be a circus where I will sing with my class. We will practice on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

The picture is with me and Kelly, the painter who I call Brother. I want to adopt him, but Dad says he is too old to adopt!
I will call him brother anyway!!!

The days have been really sunny. No rain. It is cool. Today we sat outside for dinner and had tacos in the shade. It was really nice.

My friends had a baby. Here name is Marly Anne Taziona Whitfield. I haven't seen her yet, but my dad has. I hope to soon.

2 comments:

mollyllilja said...

Hello Bradyn,
We are so sorry you are sick. We are praying that you get better and that they find out what it is. We are sick too, we all have fevers and some of us are throwing up and we all have a cough! But we are pretty sure it is not malaria!!!! We hope that the circus goes well and that you are not sick for it.
Love,
Drew, Zach and Ella Lilja

Anonymous said...

Brady,
We wish you could feel better really soon and STAY feeling better! We wrote an email to a doctor friend we met who takes care of children in South Africa. We told him how you have been feeling and asked him if he had any ideas that might be helpful. We will let you know if we hear back from him with any good ideas. We miss you so much! It was fun to see the picture of you with Kelly and remember the party we were with you when you used the balloons! Keep your happy heart, Bradyn,
Many hugs, Boggie and Bumpa