Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Loving you all


Hi Guys! How are you? I am fine. On Saturday I was running and tripped over a bike and fell on the cement and hurt my wrist. We went to the doctor today to x-ray it. You should have seen the xray room. It was like a little shack in the back of the doctor's office. It kind of scared me when I got it xrayed. It went "eeeeehhhh." But then I got it over with. He told me not to move at all. I did not move. right now we are talking to maga and papa on the phone right now. We had a hard day. right now it is time to go to bed. The power has been on all day! Yeah! Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady
I am proud of you for being such a bravy girl for the X-Ray person in the shack behind the doctors office. Also terrific news that the pictures showed no break.

Love,
Bumps