Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Max and fun

Hi Guys! We got Maxie yesterday. He is so cool. I love him so much. Here is a picture of me playing with him. It's night here. It's 7:51 pm. Or in Zambia they would say, 19:51 or 19 hours. Today we went to Aunty Karen's (an Action Zambia Missionary) house. It was fun. She gives our mom a day off and it was really nice of her and we had fun. We learned about Pilgrim's Progress and we saw pigs and we played and watched a movie. It was so fun. She is so fun to play with. We played games also. Well, love you all. Thanks!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brady,
Max is such a lucky dog to be able to come to a home where there is sooooooooooo much love. It sounds like your time at auntie Karen's was really fun. We have a big stormy day here at the beach house with high winds and lots of salt water washing our front windows. The sun is out but it is still stormy.
I hope your day goes very well and your school studies get a little easier. You were right in saying that school is suppose to be hard. I think it will get easier for you as you go along. After all you have the best teacher in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
I Love You,
Bumps

Anonymous said...

Hi Braden
Max is so cute.I can not wait until you get back.I hope awana is going well.I can take my earings out.I also hope dance class is going well.I hope your back wall gets fixed.From Kady at church