Saturday, March 21, 2009

An update on a rainy Saturday...



Hi guys. I am sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. Did you hear about the first time Dad killed the cobra? It was pretty cool. Daddy was outside feeding Max and then stepped right over it. Quickly, daddy got a big wooden stool and smashed it on him. In the morning, he stood up on the stool and then looked underneath. It was dead. Yeah! It was as flat as a pancake. We called it a snakecake! Mom didn't want to see it. She was too scared. We got Max. Max will not stay outside, mostly when it is raining. But he is learning. It just takes time to train a dog. We have a rule that Max can stay on the red carpet by the door. Right now, it is a little crazy. Julia is coloring. Kamryn is playing on the computer. Jo-Jo is playing on the floor. I am doing my blog and mommy is at choir at church and daddy is typing for me. It's been good. I have been reading my series caleld Junie B. Jones. I keep on having to pick up Jo-Jo while Daddy is typing. But life has been good. The Bible says to be thankful in everything so I am trying too. Bye!!!!

3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh Bradyn,

when we read about the snakes we thing, "You guys are SOOOO BRAVE!" Maybe Max will learn to be a "snake alerter" for you!

Julie and the Garretts

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradyn
I miss you soooooooooooo much.You are realy good at the piano. I don't know how to play the piano.Max is so cute. I have to go see you later.From Kady at church

Uncle Pete said...

Hi Bradyn...I'm still a little sad that I didn't get to see a cobra during my visit there. Maybe the next time one comes in the yard, you can ask your dad to save it for when I come again. What do you think? Good idea?

I miss you guys.