Monday, March 30, 2009

My life


Hi guys! Today we have a guest. His name is Tyler. He will be my daddy at Action Zambia as an intern. My swimming class is now over. We had a fun last time playing water polo. Max is getting really big and even though he bites he is a lot of fun. Today I learned about trust. I learned that I need to be trustworthy. When my daddy was talking being able to to trust me, he asked me if I understood and I said, Yes, Trust connects to everything. My daddy seemed a bit surprised and then he said, "That was really good, Bradyn." So, I am learning to be trustworthy during breakfast and holding Jo-Jo and cleaning my area and doing snacks. I want my daddy and mommy to be able to trust me with bit things and small things and so I will do better tomorrow and the next day and the next month and the next year. On Saturday we went to the orphanage again. It was really fun because I held babies the whole time. we met some new people, Erica and Tyler (a different Tyler). They are adopting a boy. They are from Canada. Time for bed. I love you and miss you... Bye!

1 comment:

Papa said...

Hi Bradyn! What a big young lady you are. We are proud of you being trustworthy and helping your mom and dad. Is Jo Jo getting big and heavy. She looks really cute in the pictures just like you and your sisters. I bet Max is alot of fun. The only part about being a puppy is that he likes to bite, actually he doesn't know he is biting he thinks he is playing. Does he love to jump on you too? His picture looks cute and loveable. We loved hearing your piano recital, and it was special since it was just for me, Papa, Boggie and Bumpa. Did you hear us clapping? ? Papa had a good day at golf today and said to tell you he loves you and loves to read about you and your family. It sounds like you have lots of friends and keep busy. Hope you are over your cold and feel better.
We love you lot you all- - Mogga