Thursday, April 3, 2008

My thoughts


Hello everybody! My dad's toe got infected. He had to go to the doctors and have the ingrown toenail cut out. It really hurt. We now have a love meter here at our house. You tell daddy how your love meter is going. You tell him by 1o's. 100 is the best. It starts with 10. If it isn't 100 then we hug and snuggle until it is 100. It is a good thing to have a love meter. It is not rainy season anymore. The days are always sunny, but not really hot. I miss you guys a lot. Tomorrow is Daddy and Mommy's anniversary so we are going to our friend's house to have a sleep over!!! They are the Whitfield's! There is one that is three years old. His name is Payton. THere is one 5 year old and her name is Emma. And there is one 7 year old who name is Macie. And they have a new baby. Her name is Marley Anne. My mommy and daddy think I have a broken foot. We are going to get it x-rayed. Can you please pray for me and my foot? Bye! I love you all! I miss you all!

No comments: