Sunday, April 13, 2008

A lazy Sunday Afternoon



Hi everyone. I am so glad I can talk to you! It is Sunday today. We have no guard. I miss you guys! And love you guys! I have activities at LICS (an international school near us!) On Monday, I have Inside and Outside Activities. On Tuesday, I have football, which is what they call soccer here. On Thursday, I have arts and crafts. The first time I was Arts and Crafts I didn't know anyone. I made friends. I never think anyone is a thief. I just make friends. There was this girl whose name was Lindsey. There was a girl named Kim. And there was this girl named Noah.

We saw a cobra a couple of days ago, and when we were looking at the cobra, a bird flew into our window. It was teeny. That was the day we were going to the sleepover at the Whitfield's house. We had so much fun. We watched "I'll fly away home" and we had chips and Emma and Macie had crackers cause the popcorn had bugs in it. Spud (the dog) had to eat it. They have a little baby. Her name is Tazi. Isn't that a cute name? Talk to you soon!
Sincerely,
Bradyn

No comments: